Victory in The Pacific "Three Sixty Software"

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
MNH1862
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2001 8:00 am

Victory in The Pacific "Three Sixty Software"

Post by MNH1862 »

Hello Gents,

I played a game called Victory in the Pacific by Three-Sixty Software in 1994. The Game had many teething problems. Has anybody in the past worked on the source code to upgrade the game. Our was the design so bad it could never be sorted out? I thought it had some potential. Would any of you gents remember this game? One of the folks that worked on it can be found at: http://www.star-games.com/....He presently works on his own game Pacific Tide...
some potential
Texans always move em!
User avatar
David Heath
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 5:00 pm

Post by David Heath »

That game been in the works for years about seven and I do not think anyone is readlly working on it now. Martin is a great guy and I do expect someday he will finish it but I really think that is years down the road.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”