Creeper World

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
swedester
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: Newent, GLOS, England

Creeper World

Post by swedester »

I thought I would mention 'Creeper World' here, this game was recommended to me by a friend. It seems to have had very little exposure, and yet I think it is a fantastic little RTS style game. It has a nice 'tight' tactical feel to it. It's difficult to explain without seeing it in action.

Try the demo, like I did... see what you think.

http://knucklecracker.com/
Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour.

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.

Churchill.
User avatar
Hertston
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:45 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

RE: Creeper World

Post by Hertston »

Good game, judging from the demo anyway.

There's a lot of good indie stuff around at the moment; AI War: Fleet Command and Osmos are currently keeping me away from WitP:AE. A good thing in a way, but perhaps not so good in another. Once upon a time games like Creeper World and AI War might have been picked up by major publishers, given some polish (which both need IMHO) and made into something really special that sold well to boot, but these days nobody wants to take risks in straying too far from the norm.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”