Saving supply, fuel

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
DivePac88
Posts: 3119
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the South Pacific.

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by DivePac88 »

ORIGINAL: mjk428

You mean the "Samurai" that was slaughtering women and children in China? He got his arse kicked by men.

I was starting to think how grown-up this forum had got, no squabbling or hair-pulling, and then this idiot shows up. [:@]
Image
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
mjk428
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:29 am
Location: Western USA

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by mjk428 »

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

ORIGINAL: mjk428

You mean the "Samurai" that was slaughtering women and children in China? He got his arse kicked by men.

I was starting to think how grown-up this forum had got, no squabbling or hair-pulling, and then this idiot shows up. [:@]


I hope you're not talking to me (and I've been here 7 years).

Either way, I'd suggest you practice what you preach.
User avatar
DivePac88
Posts: 3119
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the South Pacific.

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by DivePac88 »

ORIGINAL: mjk428


I hope you're not talking to me (and I've been here 7 years).

Either way, I'd suggest you practice what you preach.

Yes I am talking about you Sir… Tiger was talking about this game, and not real-life. Because this is a game, A GAME and not real-life
Image
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
User avatar
pompack
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:44 am
Location: University Park, Texas

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by pompack »

DivePac88

Just ignore it. That's what the green button is for.
mjk428
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:29 am
Location: Western USA

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by mjk428 »

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

ORIGINAL: mjk428


I hope you're not talking to me (and I've been here 7 years).

Either way, I'd suggest you practice what you preach.

Yes I am talking about you Sir… Tiger was talking about this game, and not real-life. Because this is a game, A GAME and not real-life

Then I guess you want to get suspended.

You should go back and see how this thread developed. The samurai comment had nothing to do with the game. It was a reference to, and justification for, Japan's attack on the US. You see, this game is based on REAL LIFE history. A history where some of our fathers, uncles and grandfathers had to fight the Axis basterds when they would have preferred to be home with their families.
User avatar
tigercub
Posts: 2030
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:25 pm
Location: brisbane oz

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by tigercub »

ITs about Supply and fuel saving in a game called WITP AE if you have something to ad please do or go away.( please release the patch before i lose my whats left of my mind)



Tiger!
Image
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
mjk428
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:29 am
Location: Western USA

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by mjk428 »

ORIGINAL: tigercub

ITs about Supply and fuel saving in a game called WITP AE if you have something please do or go away.

Tiger!

Don't put it on me.

It's you that polluted your own thread with this garbage:
Back a Samurai into a corner and poke him with a stick is see what he does.

Tiger!
Djordje
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:49 am

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by Djordje »

ORIGINAL: mjk428

ORIGINAL: tigercub

ITs about Supply and fuel saving in a game called WITP AE if you have something please do or go away.

Tiger!

Don't put it on me.

It's you that polluted your own thread with this garbage:
Back a Samurai into a corner and poke him with a stick is see what he does.

Tiger!

Tiger was just making a funny comment about a game, war ended 64 ago and you should really vent your frustrations elsewhere instead on this forum. Or maybe you would like to add native Indians, English and Mexicans to your list of "bastards" since USA was in war with them too, and I am sure some horrible things have been done by them to someone's ancestors...

Although when you think of native Indians we all know who "bastards" were in that war. And your reference to women and children could be easily used to describe attackers and winners of that one...

Do not hate people that play axis in any GAME, it surely does not mean they hate whole world and have tattooed swastikas on their bald heads.
mjk428
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:29 am
Location: Western USA

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by mjk428 »

ORIGINAL: Djordje

Tiger was just making a funny comment about a game, war ended 64 ago and you should really vent your frustrations elsewhere instead on this forum. Or maybe you would like to add native Indians, English and Mexicans to your list of "bastards" since USA was in war with them too, and I am sure some horrible things have been done by them to someone's ancestors...

Although when you think of native Indians we all know who "bastards" were in that war. And your reference to women and children could be easily used to describe attackers and winners of that one...

Do not hate people that play axis in any GAME, it surely does not mean they hate whole world and have tattooed swastikas on their bald heads.

If Tiger was just making a "funny comment" then all I did was make a "funny comment" in response. I didn't make any personal attacks. Since my "funny comment" I've been called an idiot and told to go away. Now you've gone and played the Native American card on me - even though my family were all still in Europe at that time. :)

If Matrix were to make a game about the Indian Wars here in the USA, should that ever be politically acceptable, chalk me up as someone that would prefer to play as the Indians.

One thing Tiger! and I both agree on is that we are both anxiously awaiting news on the next patch release.
User avatar
tigercub
Posts: 2030
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:25 pm
Location: brisbane oz

RE: Saving supply, fuel

Post by tigercub »

My Relatives died fighting Japan in Singapore(Australia Army) and Guadalcanal(NZ navy)lets move on.


Tiger!



Image
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”