Any way to speed up repairs?

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
Capt Napalm
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2002 9:27 am

Any way to speed up repairs?

Post by Capt Napalm »

I've had the Yorktown in harbor for 3 months now and it has repaired all of 4 SYS damage. Is this how slow it normally is in the game? I sent the Lexington back to Pearl because it had a lot of damage and it supposedly will be available there in just under 7 months. Woo-hoo.

Is there anything I can do to speed fleet repairs, or is that about it?
Drongo
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:03 pm
Location: Melb. Oztralia

Post by Drongo »

Is there anything I can do to speed fleet repairs, or is that about it?

Dump your damaged ships in the biggest port and wait. Thats about it.
Have no fear,
drink more beer.
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”