Where do I get mines?

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
User avatar
RUPD3658
Posts: 6921
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:25 am
Location: East Brunswick, NJ

Where do I get mines?

Post by RUPD3658 »

I have found that the only place to replenish the mines on DM/ML class ships is at Truk, Brisbane, and Nouma. All other ammo/fuel can come from other bases. Is this a bug or just something not in the manual?
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
NZTrooper
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:14 pm
Location: New Zealand

Post by NZTrooper »

its not a bug , you can only re-supply mines at brisbane , noumea , truk , ...its something they added because you would just about be able to walk between the islands on the mines with the amounts that could be dropped if you didnt have to travel so far to re-supply
Black Cat
Posts: 604
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:46 pm

Mines

Post by Black Cat »

I believe one of the patchs changed the Mine loading supply areas to just Truk and Noumea.
User avatar
jhdeerslayer
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 3:24 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Yep. Version 1.10 patch, item #17 says Noumea and Truk only.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”