Sure is quiet in here

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Sure is quiet in here

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Yep sure is quiet in here.

Been watching the numbers, the posts are not moving, guess everyone is in Art of Wargaming.

Was a little distressed when my posts moved into Art of Wargaming. No secret I wont participate in conversations in that forum though.

Sure hope I dont get flak over this, but well, I havent met anyone thats made any sense in a week. Not even sure about myself.

So I going to talk about my workshop and other hobbies. Hey I made some really good stuff lately. Going to make a new hobby table for my hobby room eh.
I am lucky, my wife let me have the small space off our bedroom as my hobby room. Should see it. Just a sea of models and wargames. I have a 4' x 5' table in there (purpose made) where I can leave big wargames set up indefinitely. Explains why I have a love of non computer wargaming to some extent. Its easier than normal for me to indulge board games that last forever hehe.
Just wish I had room for a comfy chair in there. Would be the perfect retreat. Had to move computer to dining room though. Otherwise guess they might forget I was around most days eh.

I said my good byes to cold war stress. Turfed modern warfare games. Guess I dont really wish to see those days back either.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
User avatar
Zakhal
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Post by Zakhal »

Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1:
Yep sure is quiet in here.
Been watching the numbers, the posts are not moving, guess everyone is in Art of Wargaming.

Sure hope I dont get flak over this, but well, I havent met anyone thats made any sense in a week. Not even sure about myself.

I couldnt agree more. Why did i even care? We had our silent moment but *at this time* starting any major debate of the issue is like banging your head to the wall.

/signing off from Art of Wargames
"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."- unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it."– Edmund Burke
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

"That forum" is the appropriate place to discuss them, they don't belong in the game forums.

War never "makes sense"...
Richard bradley
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: a warrenne, nere Chasluç, bas marches de Limousin

Post by Richard bradley »

Originally posted by Zakhal:


I couldnt agree more. Why did i even care? We had our silent moment but *at this time* starting any major debate of the issue is like banging your head to the wall.

/signing off from Art of Wargames

...somebody got to do it...
...today, i be mostly experimenting..as are they, you, us and him/her...and it...,
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”