LRCAP?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
User avatar
irishman
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Emerald Isle

LRCAP?

Post by irishman »

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a hundred times but bear with me!
How do I set what hex I want to perform LRCAP over? I can set the % LRCAP but there doesn't seem to be a specific LRCAP mission.
Do I just set to escort or sweep, adjust the percentage and then set the required square as my 'target' square?
Can I perform LRCAP then without performing a sweep?
Confused!!!
The greater the difficulty, the greater the glory - Cicero
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: LRCAP?

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: irishman

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a hundred times but bear with me!
How do I set what hex I want to perform LRCAP over? I can set the % LRCAP but there doesn't seem to be a specific LRCAP mission.
1): Do I just set to escort or sweep, adjust the percentage and then set the required square as my 'target' square?
2): Can I perform LRCAP then without performing a sweep?
Confused!!!

1): Correct.

2): Yes. Just set the percentage of planes you want to LRCAP, and then set the remainder to rest.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”