Oddball,ORIGINAL: Oddball_France
to show you my last turn :
![]()
this is just showing a history of Res/Oil etc at bases, it doesn't include TF's (although next release will). It hasn't been there before, cause we never had TF histories until recently, which need to be included in building the history information. A better place to look at present is the Resource panel which includes both TF and bases or the Report screen OR as the problem seems to be one primarily centered on Japan - look at a regional history.
As for the issue... being positive - I don't see it as a game breaker just yet, just something that needs to be worked around until a fix is available. I've done some testing and I can keep the bottleneck sort of under control, but it is difficult with the large cities taking on the guise of blackholes.
Increasing the size of the amt would be ideal, I was worried that 999K Res storage would be too small, considering that Tokyo has a a 2730 HI plant * 20 Res = 54600 Res need /Day
thus
999 999 / 54600 = 18 days of stocks.
Of course, maybe if no fix is found in the short term there will be a rush to make mods where every production facility is divided by 5...but then that has flow on effects to ship capacity etc.
Anyway, I'm sure this has the full attention of those involved and it will be fixed quickly with a minimum of fuss. Despite ppl arguing over every conceivable small thing on this forum, this is the issue that does deserve a priority hotfix IMHO.
Sure enough fb.asp?m=2319082





