changing font/typeface

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
User avatar
DSwain
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:16 pm
Location: United Kingdom

changing font/typeface

Post by DSwain »

Hi - sorry for the stupid question but I've forgotten how to do this - what's the code you type in after the shortcut to change your typeface/font in game? have done a forum search but can't find anything on this (even though I know I've read it here several times before)

thanks
Image
Wolfpack1
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:41 am
Location: Germany

RE: changing font/typeface

Post by Wolfpack1 »

Hi,

"-altFont" should work.

Oliver
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”