The quality of this game!

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

RayM
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Marlton, NJ USA

Post by RayM »

Ditto on reviewing the Strategy Guide. Highly recommended.

Ray
User avatar
VI66_slith
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Post by VI66_slith »

Regards all, well I recieved mine today, after some initial trouble, I got the game running. (I had to load motherboard defaults)

The packaging is nice, one thing I like about the dvd case is its durability. The interface is perfectly simple to me. :D Allthough this is offset by the sheer magnitude of things you can do! (which is a big reason why I bought the game)

So far I am completely satified. I have a lot of learning to do. To me its like A&A on steroids! (I am aware that this is a gross oversimplification on my part, but thats kind of what it reminds me of)I simply love it!:D :cool: :D
"Many, who should know better, think that wars can be decided by soulless machines, rather than by the blood and anguish of brave men." ~Patton
User avatar
Von Rom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Fri May 12, 2000 8:00 am

Post by Von Rom »

VI66:

What was the trouble? What are your computer specifications?



I was just notified that the game was shipped out today. That means I should have it by this weekend.

I can almost hear the planes on those flight decks already. . .
User avatar
VI66_slith
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Post by VI66_slith »

I have added to a thread in the bug section Von Rom that addresses my previous predicament...everything is working great now:D :D :D
"Many, who should know better, think that wars can be decided by soulless machines, rather than by the blood and anguish of brave men." ~Patton
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”