
If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
You are in really deep trouble...


- Attachments
-
- 19.Sophia..agelarge.jpg (25.2 KiB) Viewed 396 times
"Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
or just not a million years old 
For all his bluster, it is the sad province of man that he cannot choose his triumph, he can only choose how he will stand when the call of destiny comes, hoping that he will have the courage to answer
- Canoerebel
- Posts: 21099
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:21 pm
- Location: Northwestern Georgia, USA
- Contact:
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Sophia Loren. [:'(]
If being old means Sophia Loren, and being young means Christina Aguilera, is there really any contest?
If being old means Sophia Loren, and being young means Christina Aguilera, is there really any contest?
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
B( . )( . )BIES!
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ok, we are really off topic with Sofia, nice, but off topic.. waht a minute, what is the topic...
"Tanks forward"
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Watch it, Whippersnapper... And, GET OFFA MY LAWN!!!!
"Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
![]()
Never like Sophia...Sorry guys. Audrey Hepburn look so much better
edit because [:o] wrong answer at first....[8|]
- castor troy
- Posts: 14331
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:17 am
- Location: Austria
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
![]()
she looked good 40 years ago, now she´s just old... [:D]
- Venividivici10044
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 pm
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble

No contest!
I play and post for fun...nothing stated ever carries with it the thought to irritate. If something does...privately PM and I will review.
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
So the question isn't one of beauty (as they were both among the most beautiful women of their times....I'd also add Raquel Welch) but flat or chesty? I'm for Busty![:D]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ORIGINAL: Venividivici10044
No contest!
[&o]
can't agreed on chesty or flat; it is more a question of style/face/look.
And matter of taste are selfish (individual? personnal ? can't find word but anyway you understand what i mean).
So people can have their own taste, but for my own, Audrey is among TOP LIST;[;)]
- Bullwinkle58
- Posts: 11297
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 pm
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
![]()
It's a dress, right?
What do I win?
The Moose
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
I think you win the dress Bullwinkle58. Congrats! Hope it's your size!ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
![]()
It's a dress, right?
What do I win?
[:'(]

- Bullwinkle58
- Posts: 11297
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 pm
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I think you win the dress Bullwinkle58. Congrats! Hope it's your size!ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58
ORIGINAL: RevRick
You are in really deep trouble...
![]()
It's a dress, right?
What do I win?
[:'(]
Nah, I'm a 52 Long.
But EBay!! Yeah!!![:)]
The Moose
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
Twin 40's they are.
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
TWIN 38's.......D's.[:D]
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ORIGINAL: Venividivici10044
No contest!
Ahhhhh Yes. Number one, number two, number three....... In my book. I named one of my replacement carriers after her instead of the Yorktown II - USS Audrey Hepburn. I also have a USS Rita Hayworth. I have an entire carrier fleet of four carriers as such. I don't use that fleet in any area where they could get hurt. That would be horrible!
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
I want to rename Port Moresby as Dean Martin. It gets bombed all the time.
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ORIGINAL: bjmorgan
I want to rename Port Moresby as Dean Martin. It gets bombed all the time.
FUNNY!

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
- Canoerebel
- Posts: 21099
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:21 pm
- Location: Northwestern Georgia, USA
- Contact:
RE: If You Can't Name THAT!! You're in trouble
ORIGINAL: joey
ORIGINAL: Venividivici10044
No contest!
Ahhhhh Yes. Number one, number two, number three....... In my book. I named one of my replacement carriers after her instead of the Yorktown II - USS Audrey Hepburn. I also have a USS Rita Hayworth. I have an entire carrier fleet of four carriers as such. I don't use that fleet in any area where they could get hurt. That would be horrible!
Audrey was a teenager in the Netherlands during the World War II years. She was totally unknown at the time, though she was involved in the resistance against Nazi Germany. That makes her not only beautiful, but somebody to admire.
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.












