Perfecting Turn 1
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
-
Tophat1815
- Posts: 1824
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:11 pm
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
What was this thread about again?
Was it the Japanese are overpowered in the game? The Allies are overpowered in the game?
No........nope that wasn't it..............hmmn
Oh yea,the infamous first turn.Well,i just spent some 4 hrs agonizing over my pbem Allied turn one so I can't throw stones on turn around times.I usually play the Japanese so i go through the laborious process of clicking on every sub and plotting its patrol zone.Checking every base,going over my army and divisional/brigade level leaders stats.the whole 9 yards.But,I do save my progress in an unused gameslot and then come back to it before ending my turn.
Ahhhhhh,thats right the poor sod who started this thread forgot he could save the game turn without ending the turn!!! Wow,this thing had gone 2 pages,people must have forgotten what it was about,glad I could help-out.[:D]
Was it the Japanese are overpowered in the game? The Allies are overpowered in the game?
No........nope that wasn't it..............hmmn
Oh yea,the infamous first turn.Well,i just spent some 4 hrs agonizing over my pbem Allied turn one so I can't throw stones on turn around times.I usually play the Japanese so i go through the laborious process of clicking on every sub and plotting its patrol zone.Checking every base,going over my army and divisional/brigade level leaders stats.the whole 9 yards.But,I do save my progress in an unused gameslot and then come back to it before ending my turn.
Ahhhhhh,thats right the poor sod who started this thread forgot he could save the game turn without ending the turn!!! Wow,this thing had gone 2 pages,people must have forgotten what it was about,glad I could help-out.[:D]
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
ORIGINAL: Nomad
ORIGINAL: Dixie
[X(][X(] My in-laws actually asked me if I'd tried any since our nipper was born.![]()
You didn't. [X(][:(]
I'm picturing dead silence followed by some sort of incoherent reply. Great kodak moment.
There was a moment of silence, followed by the in-laws telling me they'd both tried it

[center]
Bigger boys stole my sig

Bigger boys stole my sig
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
I can't imagine many parents asking their son in law about his interaction with their daughter's boobs.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
Actually I confused 'Geek becuase I misunderstood a question he was asking me about this before the start of our new PBEM match. So blame it on his PBEM partner!
Ils ne passeront pas
- treespider
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:34 am
- Location: Edgewater, MD
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: Yank
Actually I confused 'Geek becuase I misunderstood a question he was asking me about this before the start of our new PBEM match. So blame it on his PBEM partner!
You asked your PBeM partner about drinking breast milk and he got confused?
Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB
"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB
"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
What kind of wine would go with that cheese? I'm sure that could cause some confusion.
Greg
Greg
Man does not enter battle to fight, but for victory. He does everything that he can to avoid the first and obtain the second.
Ardant du Picq
Ardant du Picq
-
Tophat1815
- Posts: 1824
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:11 pm
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
I do find this disturbing on more than one level.ORIGINAL: Yank
Actually I confused 'Geek becuase I misunderstood a question he was asking me about this before the start of our new PBEM match. So blame it on his PBEM partner!
-
Tophat1815
- Posts: 1824
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:11 pm
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: Mark Weston
A nice Riesling
After milk? You peasant![:'(]
-
Mark Weston
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:16 pm
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: Tophat1812
ORIGINAL: Mark Weston
A nice Riesling
After milk? You peasant![:'(]
Every sophisticate knows that a nice Riesling is the perfect complement to a sweet breast-milk cheese. Ignoramus! [;)]
-
Tophat1815
- Posts: 1824
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:11 pm
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: Mark Weston
ORIGINAL: Tophat1812
ORIGINAL: Mark Weston
A nice Riesling
After milk? You peasant![:'(]
Every sophisticate knows that a nice Riesling is the perfect complement to a sweet breast-milk cheese. Ignoramus! [;)]
Spoken with the guttural inflections of the typical allied fanboy.[;)] You lawyer! [:D]
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
Farley's Rusks go best
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
- Mike Solli
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
- Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
ORIGINAL: Nomad
You didn't. [X(][:(]
I'm picturing dead silence followed by some sort of incoherent reply. Great kodak moment.
There was a moment of silence, followed by the in-laws telling me they'd both tried it![]()
Uh, Dixie, where are your inlaws from?
Created by the amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
Wales? [:D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- LST Express
- Posts: 574
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:38 am
- Location: Texas
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
interesting.
-
undercovergeek
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:01 pm
- Location: UK
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
right so this can be locked and moved to the 'cheese and breast' sub forum now right?
thanks
im shamed enough by my stupidity and you lot have to drop in and start talking about breasts and their hitherto cheese making qualites - now f*** off and leave me to my shame...........
and breast cheese
thanks
im shamed enough by my stupidity and you lot have to drop in and start talking about breasts and their hitherto cheese making qualites - now f*** off and leave me to my shame...........
and breast cheese
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
hey, you moved it back to the top of the list!
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: Dixie
ORIGINAL: anarchyintheuk
I'm picturing dead silence followed by some sort of incoherent reply. Great kodak moment.
There was a moment of silence, followed by the in-laws telling me they'd both tried it![]()
Uh, Dixie, where are your inlaws from?
Sorry, won't go there
Man does not enter battle to fight, but for victory. He does everything that he can to avoid the first and obtain the second.
Ardant du Picq
Ardant du Picq
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: Tophat1812
I do find this disturbing on more than one level.ORIGINAL: Yank
Actually I confused 'Geek becuase I misunderstood a question he was asking me about this before the start of our new PBEM match. So blame it on his PBEM partner!
It's a wonder we manage to send each other the turns properly
Ils ne passeront pas
RE: Perfecting Turn 1
ORIGINAL: sprior
I can't imagine many parents asking their son in law about his interaction with their daughter's boobs.
So should we assume you have a sister or is this an out-of-the-closet moment? [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown







