ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by HsojVvad »

Ok, I went out and bought a pre paid credit card. I tried to go to the online store and purchse DW. Is this normal? I only ever ordered an online game once, and never had to do this. Is it because I used a pre paid Credit card? I called the Credit card company and they said, I should be able to use it as a normal credit card that there should be no problems. So I went back and try to order the game again. Same problem. Well I keep getting this

(Error Number: 30024901 - 0)

I saw the phone number that I could call and order it by phone. The person on the phone said he activated my account and I should be getting something in the email to tell me how to download the game. Well I asked no money was taken, how can I download it, and he said the purchase will be taken out and in a 2 or so hours, but no more than 24 hours I will be recieving an email on how to download DW.

Since I am a little apprehnisve about ordering online, I am just wundering what the perosn on the phone ment that he will activate my account and what not. I didn't know I needed an activated account to order anything.

It's 7pm now, so I am hoping I get my email soon, but if I don't get an email, I would just like to know what I am doing wrong. All this online ordering stuff is new to me.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Sounds like they have to verify the card - this happens with PayPal too, it's basically a security/fraud check. This is not typical with normal credit cards, but with these other payment methods it can take a little while for that check to process. The time depends on how long it takes for them to get the response back with the right info from whoever issued the card. If you have your Order ID, I can check on the exact status.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by HsojVvad »

I sent you a PM |Erik Rutins. Not shure if you recieved it or not. Will there be an indicator telling me if I get a PM?
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by HsojVvad »

My order number is Order Number: 1654163619. Not shure if this will help you or not.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thanks, I will investigate.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by HsojVvad »

Thank you, so far no email. Guess I just have to be patient.
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by HsojVvad »

[:(] Still no email yet. I was hoping when I woke up I would have gotten something already. I guess I have to wait another 10 hours before I call phone support again? Is there a 1 800 number? I hate paying long disntance calls to be inquiring about an order and they put me on hold for a long time. By the way where is this number when I call? I don't reconize the area code.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Davor,

I will check on this again today.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

I just found a reply from them this morning, they say they were unable to process it due to unverifiable information. Do you have a phone number where I can ask them to call you? If so, please e-mail it to me at erikr@matrixgames.com.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by HsojVvad »

I sent you an email Erik. Did you recieve it?
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Yes, thank you. I've asked them to contact you by phone and complete the order with you, I can only guarantee that will happen within 24 hours though I hope it will be much sooner.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Aurelian »

I give up.

12 tries now. 12 "we are unable to verify your information."

Did not work by phone either with them either.

Don't care for being told to call my bank. Again. And again.

Or "call us in 24 hours" again and again.

I am not going to get another credit card to buy a game. If said card is good enough to buy a $266.45 clutch kit from Tischer BMW last week, it should be good enough for a $39.99 program.

It was good enough for Time of Wrath, Armada 2526, Witp AE

149873512 is one of those order #s.
Building a new PC.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Sorry Aurelian, I will follow up with the store on this.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Aurelian »

Thanks. Not ypur fault.
Building a new PC.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

I think we can get this fixed, their CS should have been able to handle this, but I can do it now and save you further frustration. Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with the last six digits of the CC you have been trying to use. I can get the store to manually clear it through their system, which should allow the order to work.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Aurelian »

Thanks. On the way.
Building a new PC.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Wait for the all clear, haven't finished yet. [;)]
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Aurelian »

Thanks [:)]

Will you post it when we get it? I'm going to be and out.
Building a new PC.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Yes, I'll e-mail you when the store confirms that they've cleared it so that you can order.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: ARGH! Is this normal when ordering?

Post by Aurelian »

Thanks!!
Building a new PC.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”