Not happy

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

Not happy

Post by Aurelian »

After having the dreaded "we can't process your order" nine times. After bouncing between my bank, who says it isn't their problem, and DR, who says it is on the bank's end, I finally get told I have to call them in 24 hours.

Same info for all the other games I bought, and no problem.

Sigh.....
Building a new PC.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Not happy

Post by Erik Rutins »

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem, Aurelian. I can investigate if you give me your Order ID, but my guess is that the bank and DR will have to work it out. If this was a bank transfer, I have seen those take a day or two to process as a typical thing.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

RE: Not happy

Post by HsojVvad »

What is a DR?
User avatar
wodin
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:13 am
Location: England
Contact:

RE: Not happy

Post by wodin »

Digital RIver...who you use to buy the game
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

RE: Not happy

Post by HsojVvad »

Yeah I am having the same problem. Already made a thread on it too. Just have to wait and wait and wait. I hate waiting.
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Not happy

Post by Aurelian »

Yeah, waiting. Could always fire up Witp AE. Haven't tried it since I bought it. But, all indications are it's worth the wait.

My fear was someone drained my accounts. Somebody from the UK bought some things on my mother's CC. Lucky she was covered.

Now if Matrix showed up in Lancaster PA this year.... (Bought Star Shatter, WiTP, and CoG last time they did.)

Heck, if I knew where Matrix was, I'd drive there and buy it. If it was close enough. :)
Building a new PC.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”