also charged twice?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
Gertjan
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:05 pm

also charged twice?

Post by Gertjan »

Erik,

I have already sent an e-mail and used a kind of ticket for support. Could you also please help/reassure me. I find this game very promising and have been anticipating it for a long time (you know I have been active on this forum ;). But now my pleasure is somewhat diminished as I accidently ordered the game twice, because the first time I got an error after pressing the complete purchase button and I didn't go to the download section. The second time it worked, but now I fear my credit card will be charged two times. Can you please help me and give me reassurance that I will not be charged twice?

Thanks a lot in advance and I'm looking forward to enjoy this game and will provide you with quite some feedback to improve this magnificent game.

My order nrs are: 1654168375 and 1654168420
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: also charged twice?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Which is the order that you are using and which is the one you want refunded?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Gertjan
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:05 pm

RE: also charged twice?

Post by Gertjan »

Thanks Eric for the quick response. Could you please refund order nr 1654168375. I will then keep using 1654168420

OK?[&o]
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: also charged twice?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thanks, I will ask the store to refund 1654168375.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”