construction queue

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
User avatar
ggm
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 11:57 pm

construction queue

Post by ggm »

have just started playing game. ver 1.01 . I dont seem to get a ship description in the ship construction queue. Also I often have construction ships chasing around moons to build mining outposts. shouldnt they intercept?

very complicated game, although plays seemless with ai assistance. also somewhat hard to get head around the size of galaxy/solar systems. now I know how astronomers feel and we're only in 2-D here. looking forward to more gameplay, more updates and more mods.

matrix games you haven't let us down.

ggm
Alas, poor Yorick!--I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rises at it.
William Shakespeare Hamlet
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”