Dont underestimate radar !!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.
Post Reply
Pawlock
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:39 pm
Location: U.K.

Dont underestimate radar !!

Post by Pawlock »

I know this is probably common knowledge, but after some of my recent experiences playing against the AI, it is certainly worth ensuring your forward bases are covered by Base force's with radar.

I was getting a good mauling by incoming raids on Lunga where it was certainly a case of me coming out second best in most cases. Anyway after moving another Base force to area ,one including radar thier performance has dramatically increased ,so much so now that the tables have turned and the Japs now fear sending strikes over there.

This is not something I realised for a while as not all Base forces have radar; but now I ensure those that do go to my forward bases as priority.
Matt Erickson
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 4:22 am
Location: santa barbra, calif

Post by Matt Erickson »

I'm playing the japanese this explains alot!......god I find out something new about this game everyday!
jive1
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2001 10:00 am
Location: UK

Post by jive1 »

This is interesting. I assumed Radar just detected enemy TF's
So drink to the Black Cat PBY, damnedest old plane in all God's sky,
BB-gun for'd and a slingshot aft, Hundred twenty knots when in a forced draft.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”