Regarding Heroes

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Regarding Heroes

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Hmmm I can't say I have any "new" names off hand, but has anyone heard of anyone (forum buddy or not forum buddy for that matter), that deserves to be honoured in our Matrix Hall of Heroes recently?

It has been veeeeeeeeery silent in there for a good while.

Come on guys, put on yer thinking caps. Let us know if you know of someone that has willingly gone out of their way with no expectation of reward to make our hobby better.

Surely we have someone out there deserving of praise.

Oh and, I would of course direct any submissions, to be sent to the Hall of Heroes to eh, heheh, remember, this here thread is NOT the Hall of Heroes:)
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
Jacc
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Viikki Imperium
Contact:

Post by Jacc »

Panzer Leo. I am addicted to H2H.
Pain is for the weak.
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

I haven't used H2H myself...

Post by Orzel Bialy »

but from what I have read and from what I have heard from others...it's a nice improvement. So Panzer Leo would get my vote just for the amount of time he invested. :)
Image
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Ok that's two for Panzer Leo, now is anyone going to go to the Hall of Heroes and give him his due?.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
User avatar
chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Haines City FL, USA

Post by chief »

Casting my vote for......................Panzer LEO......chief

This may be the ONLY vote counted in Florida.....:D :D :D :cool:
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
Egg_Shen
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:15 am
Location: North Korea

Re: Regarding Heroes

Post by Egg_Shen »

Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1
:)
hmmmm:o
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Of all the threads for Egg to waste space on...

I think though, Egg is appropriate here.

Because acting as he does "here" will only put egg on his own face.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
User avatar
RockinHarry
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by RockinHarry »

Panzer Leo, Redleg, Ecticen, Fred Chlanda .... to name a few!:) Do I still need to consider Wild Bill, Bryan Melvin and Brent Richards!?? :eek: :D ;)

_________
Harry
RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

ERRRRRR ok I will do it myself heheh:)

I am inducting Panzer Leo. as of now....
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
Egg_Shen
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:15 am
Location: North Korea

Post by Egg_Shen »

:mad: YOU BETTER BEHAVE lES SARGE 911

i WAS BEING GOOD
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”