Greetings, everyone

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Psycho
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:57 pm
Location: Haapavesi, Finland

Greetings, everyone

Post by Psycho »

I just thought to introduce myself to this fine community. I am a 20 years old guy, and I live in Finland, in a town called Haapavesi. Ive played SPWAW for about 6 months now against computer. So, I hope that I can find people to play from here. I have a post in the Opponents Wanted-forum, and it never gets old! Well, I think thats about it then... Enjoy the SPWAW!
User avatar
Belisarius
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat May 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Belisarius »

Hey, another Finn on the forum! :D

(not that I am one, but it's fun to see the ever increasing contigent of fighting Finns here)

So, young padawan, you will be sucked in soon enough... :p
Image
Got StuG?
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

Welcome aboard, and hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
Gary Tatro
Posts: 1200
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:00 am
Location: MA, US

Welcome

Post by Gary Tatro »

Playing SPWAW in PBEM mode rocks. The computer just isn't the same after some good PBEM games. Though I will admit a good senario can really hit the spot at times.
"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"
Jacc
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Viikki Imperium
Contact:

Post by Jacc »

Howdy how!
Nice to see even more Finns here - soon we can declare war on Russians and beat them on PBEM tournaments. Hmmm...:cool:
Pain is for the weak.
User avatar
OKW-73
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Cyberspace, Finland
Contact:

Post by OKW-73 »

Welcome aboard soldier :) Just remember say goodbye to your social relations outside of spwaw community...soon you will be highly addicted ;)
"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”