
As you can see the drop down box right below the available funds is blank.


It doesn't show any ships or bases to be constructed at either the port or planet. It's kinda frustrating having to right click on the planet or base in order to build anything. Yes I have lots of ships under 200.ORIGINAL: 2ndACR
You also need to check ship size's.......if you go over 200....they cannot be built until you get the next const yard researched.........pretty easy to go over the 200 mark with that last weapon.
ORIGINAL: 2ndACR
You also need to check ship size's.......if you go over 200....they cannot be built until you get the next const yard researched.........pretty easy to go over the 200 mark with that last weapon.
I forgot about the 200 limit. Yeah if the ship is too big, then your ship yard might not be able to build it.Not sure what's going on here Deomrve. The restrictions on what shows up in the list here are: 1. The design is for a state-owned ship type (e.g. military ships, exploration, etc) 2. The design is NOT obsolete 3. Your empire's construction tech allows building a design of that sizeORIGINAL: Deomrve Right after the game was created I went into the game editor and deleted all my ships and bases. Then I went back into the game and deleted all the starting designs. After that I loaded my own personal designs and then I went back to the editor and placed my ships and bases. The first time I did this it worked, the designs showed up in the construction drop down box. They do show up if I right click the base or planet in the main map. Not sure what you mean by ds, but if you are talking about the one ship in the queue its a passenger ship. Now that I think of it I don't remember seeing any of the ports building any freighters. Doesn't mean they aren't being built just that I don't remember it.
This is due to a bug where the AI doesn't get your updated designs. This has been fixed in the upcoming patch - the AI will use your freighter designs, etc, when building ships in the next patch.Edit: Went backed and looked and I found out that none of my freighter designs are being built by the AI and the ones I placed are not being used.

