Game Crashes

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
SavageHenry
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Game Crashes

Post by SavageHenry »

During my two most recent sessions the game has crashed unexpectedly.

I can't remember what the first error message was but the second one was:

Gx80 something about supply parameters exceeded, 255

Anyone else having problems which cause the game to crash all the way to windows?

Thanks
Is this not an acceptable place to park?
SavageHenry
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:01 pm

RE: Game Crashes

Post by SavageHenry »

It happened again, third time in a row:

GxBO cargo index exceeded, must be below 255

Don't know if its specific to my one saved galaxy or not, have not tried starting another playthrough or loading a different one, but I was well along in a nice one and it seems I may never finish it.
Is this not an acceptable place to park?
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”