Can I delete the older folders?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Post Reply
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Can I delete the older folders?

Post by HsojVvad »

Ok, now that I updated to the beta 1.03 patch, can I delete the 1.01 and 1.02 folders? I am running out of room and trying to save every little bit of space on my hard drive right now. Will this cause me a problem? I am planning to start a new game, since I am not havig any fun with my current game right now.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Can I delete the older folders?

Post by Erik Rutins »

It will cause no problems to delete the older save folders.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
HsojVvad
Posts: 1036
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

RE: Can I delete the older folders?

Post by HsojVvad »

Thank you Eric. Just wanted to make shure before I tried.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”