mousewheel zoom erratic

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

mousewheel zoom erratic

Post by taltamir »

using the mousewheel i can zoom in and out... often when i am zooming in it will jump to max zoom all at once instead of going through the various zoom levels. often when i "scroll" the mouse wheel just a little bit, so what should have been a slight zoom ends up being a full zoom and i have to zoom all the way back out again.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
deanco2
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 am

RE: mousewheel zoom erratic

Post by deanco2 »

I can confirm this, happens randomly, always on zoom in, usually from about mid zoom out, suddenly a slight scroll will zoom all the way in, way more than a usual scroll movement will produce.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”