SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
DiggyDad
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:24 pm

SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu

Post by DiggyDad »

I have built a Space Port where I am unable to build anything. It doesn't show in the Construction menu. When I try to right-click it to use its drop-down menu the only choices I have is to retrofit or retire. Have I done something silly or is this a bug?
David W. Burrows
Deomrve
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:08 pm

RE: SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu

Post by Deomrve »

Did you load any ship designs? Every time I load ship designs I have this problem. It seem that if there is a technology that you haven't researched or acquired yet the construction queue will not see the ship. This bug happened in version 1.0.2 and it seems to have been carried forward to 1.0.3.
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

RE: SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu

Post by taltamir »

From your description it sounds like you have found an abandoned ancient starbase and reclaimed it... are you sure it is a spare port? check its design and see if it has manufacturing components (manufacturing components manufacture components ;p) and shipyard component (assemble ships from components). Sometimes you can claim abandoned star bases that are listening stations, resorts, mining stations, etc.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
DiggyDad
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:24 pm

RE: SpacePort not showing in Constuction menu

Post by DiggyDad »

ORIGINAL: taltamir

From your description it sounds like you have found an abandoned ancient starbase and reclaimed it... are you sure it is a spare port? check its design and see if it has manufacturing components (manufacturing components manufacture components ;p) and shipyard component (assemble ships from components). Sometimes you can claim abandoned star bases that are listening stations, resorts, mining stations, etc.
You are right. Somehow I built a resort base there. I am almost positive that I asked for a star base, hmmm..........Guess I'm not sure now.
David W. Burrows
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”