I have had this crash twice

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
User avatar
D.W.O.H
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

I have had this crash twice

Post by D.W.O.H »

Ill be playing the game & i clicked to go to another ship on both occasions, the screen goes white with a red x on it n then i get this message in the ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.

at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format)

at DistantWorlds.Controls.MainView.0HC3dSbLUbSxUQj(Habitat , Bitmap , Bitmap )

at DistantWorlds.Controls.MainView.0jADydhfkTRXF1ER933(Graphics )

at DistantWorlds.Controls.MainView.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I just trying to figure out why its happening =)
Democratic Worlds Of Humanity.
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

RE: I have had this crash twice

Post by taltamir »

you probably ran out of ram. look more carefully before clicking on details and you will see it says "out of memory". known bug that is being fixed... if you have a save which causes this error to occur in a reproduceable manner then upload it to their file server along with your dxdiag (info on how to do both is found in the pinned threads in this forum)
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”