1.0.3: my fleet?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
User avatar
jnpoint
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:05 am
Location: Øster Hornum, Denmark

1.0.3: my fleet?

Post by jnpoint »

After installed 1.0.3 I have had some problems with my fleets. The AI just delete some of my fleets for no reason. Before 1.0.3 I did not have that problem.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: 1.0.3: my fleet?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Do you have fleet automation turned on in your options? Did you run out of money to pay for upkeep on your ships?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Fishman
Posts: 795
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:56 pm

RE: 1.0.3: my fleet?

Post by Fishman »

Fleets will get deleted if all of the ships in a fleet are routed. Either routed units should remain part of the fleet, or the last unit should not be removed from the fleet if it routs.
User avatar
jnpoint
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:05 am
Location: Øster Hornum, Denmark

RE: 1.0.3: my fleet?

Post by jnpoint »

I did have automation on, yes that was my mistake. No, I have plenty pof money and no war going on. Now I take manual control over my fleets.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”