Base/builder not in same spot

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
Athalian
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Base/builder not in same spot

Post by Athalian »

The builder and the base are not in the same place anymore. I think this happend after the structure being built was attacked by a pirate

Savegame can be supplied!

Image
Attachments
20100412_011728.jpg
20100412_011728.jpg (360.9 KiB) Viewed 72 times
sbach2o
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:15 am

RE: Base/builder not in same spot

Post by sbach2o »

Once the base is finished,  it'll snap back to the builder, meaning the base becomes useless. This is how Mining Stations become detached from their planet.   It is caused by queueing an order to build another Mining Station for a constructor while it is busy building one. I have verified this to happen when the order is issued through Expansion Planner, am not sure whether this also applies to right click order (when I found that out I started avoiding adding orders to a constructor's queue while they build anything).
Athalian
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm

RE: Base/builder not in same spot

Post by Athalian »

It was an right click order as I usually dont use the planner for that :)
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”