New Social Site to get "Buzz" going for DW

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
User avatar
jfpOne23
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 am

New Social Site to get "Buzz" going for DW

Post by jfpOne23 »

Hail Gents,

I dabble in marketing at my web tech company, and we heard about this new (yet oddly different) social site called "Gravity" and I decided to open up a thread (called an "orbit") about DW there.

Many in the industry think this site will do well in the up coming months. But I'm not privy to the how's & why's so I can't say. I just know it's a fairly "hip" way to do a site like this, and the design is quite good.

So perhaps Matrix and Codeforce can get a good (and well deserved) plug out of this if we go in and chat it up a bit.

http://www.gravity.com/bosslevel/6740/d ... rlds#27366
Post Reply

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”