Finding Potential Colonies

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
DMan777
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:12 am

Finding Potential Colonies

Post by DMan777 »

I'm about 2 hours into my first game and It's been some time since I've found any potential colonies. I have about a dozen automated explorers looking, but I never seen any potential colonies in my expansion planner. Am I doing something wrong? The other races have on the order of 20 colonies apiece, but I'm stuck with the same seven I found early on.

I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Finding Potential Colonies

Post by Erik Rutins »

Sounds like bad luck - if you are limited to only one planet type, this can definitely happen. You may want to focus on Habitation research until you can open up new planet types for colonization.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”