Construction ships on auto make ships?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
deanco2
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 am

Construction ships on auto make ships?

Post by deanco2 »

I'm playing my first game under 1.04, with auto ship construction disabled and my construction ships automated. Suddenly there is a message, 'Escort 007 has been built'. I didn't think too much of it. Then an exploration ship got built. I KNEW I didn't build that, I have enough of those ships. So I looked. It was leaving one of my construction ships.

???

I'm pretty sure that was impossible before 1.03, and I didn't see anything about that in the patch notes.

Please, let this be a bug. 'Control manually' should do what it says on the tin.
User avatar
Okim
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 am
Location: Russian Federation
Contact:

RE: Construction ships on auto make ships?

Post by Okim »

Your automated constructor found one of your damaged and stranded ships and repaired it. There is no message like 'ship was repaired', but instead you get 'ship completed/build'.
deanco2
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 am

RE: Construction ships on auto make ships?

Post by deanco2 »

Ah, ok.  Thanks, funny I never noticed that before.

Devs, perhaps there is a way to change the message to 'ship repaired'?  I can't be the only one confused by this.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”