Public Beta 1.04

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
Chet Guiles
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:30 pm
Location: Southern CA

Public Beta 1.04

Post by Chet Guiles »

My games have crasjhed every time I used 1.04. I have reinstalled to 1.03 and all works OK. I laike the improvements 1.04 promised, but will be skeptical about firing it up until I see a lot of happy faces in the forum.

When the game crashed it gave me an error reading (jn part):

GxBO System: Null Reference Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...

And a lot more like it.

When it crashed it locked me totally out except to opt to go back to windows home screen.
Sliverine
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 am

RE: Public Beta 1.04

Post by Sliverine »

i think thats due to dangling pointers or improperly updated ones. If there are dangling pointers chances are that there will be memory leaks too. We could possibly expect to see some posts in the near future about 10 hour games locking up...
If my lawn were emo, it would mow itself
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”