1.04b1 reoccuring crash

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

1.04b1 reoccuring crash

Post by taltamir »

I uploaded (at 4am today...) a reoccuring crash report under the name "taltamir crash 04-21-2010.rar" it crashed 6 times before i started the upload, and a few more times afterwards... then I gave up.

I have included a text description of what I was doing as well as DxDiag and DxDiag64
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
User avatar
elliotg
Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:32 am

RE: 1.04b1 reoccuring crash

Post by elliotg »

Thanks, that savegame enabled me to track this one down and fix it [:)]
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

RE: 1.04b1 reoccuring crash

Post by taltamir »

awesome. Glad to hear it
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”