1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Post by taltamir »

1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving saves it anyways...
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
User avatar
2ndACR
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:32 am
Location: Irving,Tx

RE: 1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Post by 2ndACR »

Not happening on my end, just so you know.......I auto upgrade and it says mk2 version.
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

RE: 1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Post by taltamir »

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

Not happening on my end, just so you know.......I auto upgrade and it says mk2 version.
You misunderstood what I am saying. I said on EDIT not on UPGRADE. I also get mk# at the end when I click upgrade...

what I am talking about is clicking the EDIT button, typing in a different name, and then clicking cancel. It changes the name of the design despite clicking cancel.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
User avatar
2ndACR
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:32 am
Location: Irving,Tx

RE: 1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Post by 2ndACR »

oops, sorry have not tried that one yet

Sliverine
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 am

RE: 1.04b2 changing design name on an edit and not saving

Post by Sliverine »

i can confirm that what taltamir says holds true for 1.03 as well. I have seen it happen. This doesnt just apply to names but also to components. If u make component changes and click cancel the next time round u open the design it would have changed.
If my lawn were emo, it would mow itself
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”