1.04b2 patrol system = crash

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

1.04b2 patrol system = crash

Post by taltamir »

new game, clean install, 1.04b2, game crashes on assigning a patrol system command via right clicking on a system (zoomed out)... the system did not have anything that I own in it, but i wanted to "clear" it because it contained the world annihilator project.

it said something about invalid mission type.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
Sliverine
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 am

RE: 1.04b2 patrol system = crash

Post by Sliverine »

invalid mission type? or invalid mission target type?
If my lawn were emo, it would mow itself
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

RE: 1.04b2 patrol system = crash

Post by taltamir »

don't remember, sorry.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
Sliverine
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 am

RE: 1.04b2 patrol system = crash

Post by Sliverine »

ah well...theres a pretty huge distinction between the 2 error types tho...so if u dont provide more details the error would be too ambiguous for the devs to pinpoint...
If my lawn were emo, it would mow itself
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

RE: 1.04b2 patrol system = crash

Post by taltamir »

you select a ship, then right click on a system that you down have anything in, select patrol system, and the game crashes. I am sure they will have no problem replicating that.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
Sliverine
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 am

RE: 1.04b2 patrol system = crash

Post by Sliverine »

ah...that would be invalid target i believe. Some others have been experiencing the same problem.
If my lawn were emo, it would mow itself
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”