1.03 "we will not tolerate forces" for derelict ships

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

1.03 "we will not tolerate forces" for derelict ships

Post by taltamir »

1.03 I am getting "we will not tolerate your forces in our systems forces" for crippled ships that cannot fly out of the system.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
Fishman
Posts: 795
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:56 pm

RE: 1.03 "we will not tolerate forces" for derelict ships

Post by Fishman »

Well, you could just scrap them, so it's not like you can't remove them.
taltamir
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

RE: 1.03 "we will not tolerate forces" for derelict ships

Post by taltamir »

ORIGINAL: Fishman

Well, you could just scrap them, so it's not like you can't remove them.
the thing is, I get such a message every few minute and have come to ignore them... this was the first time in a long long time I actually checked... checking each time to actually SEE if those are crippled ships is a PITA. normally i correctly assume that it is healthy ships just hanging there or doing something or another.

And yes, I retired them right away... but that shouldn't have been a problem in the first place
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”