GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Post Reply
Bloodly
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 am

GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.

Post by Bloodly »

Was unable to get a screenshot of it, unfortunately, and it was referencing a lot of things. I'm annoyed I was unable to.
Sliverine
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 am

RE: GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.

Post by Sliverine »

dont worry about it. this error has already been met by others. i assume you attempted to give a patrol order for a ship/fleet to patrol a system with no friendly structures in it?
If my lawn were emo, it would mow itself
Bloodly
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 am

RE: GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.

Post by Bloodly »

I don't know-it wasn't MY order. I was moving around some Troop Transports, preparing for a dash-and-grab 'attack', when out of nowhere, crash.

I guess the A.I must have tried something, I dunno. Maybe I did give the order, maybe I didn't.

It occurs to me that the game creating an error file that we could put up here when things go wrong would be a really good idea.
User avatar
lenin
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:45 pm

RE: GBx0 error in 1.04b2: Mission Target cannot be null.

Post by lenin »

ORIGINAL: Sliverine

dont worry about it. this error has already been met by others. i assume you attempted to give a patrol order for a ship/fleet to patrol a system with no friendly structures in it?
Yup, that happens to me.
"Imperialism is the eve of the proletarian social revolution"
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”