I have posted an issue a couple of weeks before with the 1.03b patch and haven't received any final resolution to the problem. The post can be found here:
tm.asp?m=2429553
I have not pressed the issue further because I figured a public 1.03 would be coming out soon and it did. However I just tried installing the patch (and the 1.04b as well) today.
Unfortunately Distant World does not seem to agree with my computer at all...here are the issues (I posted a Dxdiag on my previous post btw, to which I never got an answer...the system hasn't changed):
Patch 1.03 the issue with the autosaving has not been resolved and new games (and saves) still quit with an unhandled exception in that regard. Detailed description of that bug can be found in the linked post above. Afterwards I installed 1.04b.
Patch 1.04b is a real beauty. I couldnt be bothered to type it all up, but it was a bunch. Therefore I made a screenshot (see attached file).
I would love to play the game again, since I havent been able to in the past weeks. Your help yould be appreciated.
Cheers,
Calis




