Websites on Weapons in WW2

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Lt.Andy
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2000 10:00 am

Websites on Weapons in WW2

Post by Lt.Andy »

Hi all,
I was wondering if you guys could tell me some sites that have info on Weapons used in World War 2 or info on armor in world war 2.


Thanks,
Andy
Red Baron
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun May 07, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Denmark

Post by Red Baron »

Lt.Andy
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Lt.Andy »

Thanks for the links Red Baron
bbbf
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Post by bbbf »

Robert Lee
Fabio Prado
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue May 23, 2000 8:00 am
Contact:

Post by Fabio Prado »

Try mine for Tiger tanks: http://fprado.com/armorsite

Image

THE ARMOR SITE! - The best on the net about Tiger tanks! Image

FAP

------------------
Fabio Prado fprado@fprado.com
Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!


[This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited November 12, 2000).]
Image
User avatar
Gallo Rojo
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Argentina

Post by Gallo Rojo »

Hi Andy!

Here're some:
http://tiger1e.com/
http://www.military.cz/panzer/indeng/tankeng.htm
http://www.missing-lynx.com/

I have some photos about Tiger I interiors that I downloaded from the web. If you're interested I can e-mail them to you. Just Let me know.


And I recomend you Fabio Prado's one, that is really good

Best Regards

Gallo Rojo
The bayonet is a weapon with a worker on each end
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”