Auto refuel for IJN submarines on US submarines

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
Superben
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:38 pm

Auto refuel for IJN submarines on US submarines

Post by Superben »

My ubmarines were near low fuel and I give the order " return to Rabaul " and the turn after ( they were in the middle of no where ) they were full of fuel .... What a miracle ...

But the funniest is that in the same turn american submarine in the area lose all their fuel .......... So I think that japanese are pretty good thief for fuel :)
Superben
In vino veritas ...
zed
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 20, 2002 8:42 pm

Post by zed »

What happens is this:
your subs hit red, then some ship of yours passes through the hex, the subs refuel at sea. I have seen it happen. When it first happened I wondered the same thing as you do.
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”