Reluctant Admiral Feedback
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: Mark Two Changes
When will u post the scen files ?
Thank you !! [:)]
Thank you !! [:)]
RE: Mark Two Changes
Traskott--Shoot your email to my PM and I will send you the Mod!
Got Turn One done! Found our old friend the 41st AA Regiment doing STUPID things. In the Mark One it showed up in Peking and died. In Mark Two I moved it to Shanghai where NOW it thinks it is Chinese and dies! [8|] Point is I think the unit simply wants to DIE!!!
Will fix.
Got Turn One done! Found our old friend the 41st AA Regiment doing STUPID things. In the Mark One it showed up in Peking and died. In Mark Two I moved it to Shanghai where NOW it thinks it is Chinese and dies! [8|] Point is I think the unit simply wants to DIE!!!
Will fix.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Mark Two Changes
Lecivius--You asked for the Mod File but it keeps bouncing back on your email. Do you have a different email to work with?

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Mark Two Changes
John, can you shoot me the updated version with the recent last 6 fixes? YOu have my email I believe. THANKS!
Pax
RE: Mark Two Changes
I have been sending the final version of the Mod to people who've been emailing me. The Version is clearly listed as RA, Mk 2b. Everyone's response has been great! More then 30 copies of the Mod have been emailed and I do truly hope you have fun playing. The designers and contributors really went after accuracy and plausibility for this minor 'what if.'
Barring a major problem I will do no more changes.
Sent Michael the Turn One opening BEFORE I discovered the 'do or die boys' of the 41st AA. We'll simply call them a sacrifice to the Gods of the Mod in our game.
Thanks.
Barring a major problem I will do no more changes.
Sent Michael the Turn One opening BEFORE I discovered the 'do or die boys' of the 41st AA. We'll simply call them a sacrifice to the Gods of the Mod in our game.
Thanks.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Mark Two Changes
ORIGINAL: John 3rd
...the 'do or die boys' of the 41st AA. We'll simply call them a sacrifice to the Gods of the Mod in our game.
Thanks.
[:D]
Pax
-
gajdacs zsolt
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 pm
RE: Mark Two Changes
This may be a stupid question, but where can i find the ART for the mod?
I have the one that was made for MK1, but there was talk of adopting Carthates's planetops and using unique art for the new Shokakus. Am i missing something?
Thank you!
I have the one that was made for MK1, but there was talk of adopting Carthates's planetops and using unique art for the new Shokakus. Am i missing something?
Thank you!
RE: Mark Two Changes
I believe it should be in everything I sent you. Has anyone had an issue finding the art? There should be an new Agano-Class CL and Shokaku-Kai for ship art. Red Lancer did great work on his additions to the new planes in the OOB.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Mark Two Changes
ORIGINAL: PaxMondo
ORIGINAL: John 3rd
...the 'do or die boys' of the 41st AA. We'll simply call them a sacrifice to the Gods of the Mod in our game.
Thanks.
[:D]
Couldn't resist this Pax!

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Mark Two Changes
I THOUGHT the art was included but am prowling around to see if it is. We'll let everyone know in a few moments.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Mark Two Changes
Just went through my files and pulled up the game. I've got all the new Zero Models showing in the Plane Directory so I know the art is there for them. The problem does seem to be no art for Agano and Sho-Kai.
Juan--Did you attach these when you did your work?
EDIT: Red Lancer, FatR, BK, and Michael do you show the art files?
Juan--Did you attach these when you did your work?
EDIT: Red Lancer, FatR, BK, and Michael do you show the art files?

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
-
gajdacs zsolt
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 pm
RE: Mark Two Changes
The .zip you sent me only contains the scenario files.
RE: Mark Two Changes
No art files here as well.
The Reluctant Admiral mod team.
Take a look at the latest released version of the Reluctant Admiral mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/
Take a look at the latest released version of the Reluctant Admiral mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/
RE: Mark Two Changes
I went through and resent the Art Files to everyone (I hope) who has asked for the Mod. Can everyone check to see if you have now gotten the files from me. If you haven't just email me and I'll shoot them to you.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Mark Two Changes
I got everything, thanks!
BTW, is there a link to how to copy the art files over? I seem to recall a thread about creating a new game directory etc. I'm cool with all that, but I can't find the right info on how to pull my thumb out & do it right.
BTW, is there a link to how to copy the art files over? I seem to recall a thread about creating a new game directory etc. I'm cool with all that, but I can't find the right info on how to pull my thumb out & do it right.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
RE: Mark Two Changes
You want to create a copy of the game, rename it to RA, load the scenario and all the other files. This will make life much easier for you and not create issues.
FatR--Will send the Art Files I have right now over to you. My concern is as to whether they are dated or not. I THINK these are the most recent files that Red Lancer and Juan did. When Juan sent me the files back for final work I didn't bother to check for the Art stuff.
My mistake there!
FatR--Will send the Art Files I have right now over to you. My concern is as to whether they are dated or not. I THINK these are the most recent files that Red Lancer and Juan did. When Juan sent me the files back for final work I didn't bother to check for the Art stuff.
My mistake there!

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
Art Files
Just took my time going through the emails for RA 2 and found John's revamped set of Art Files. I had set them aside when they came in due to needing to work on the ships, units, aircraft, etc...and only just rediscovered them.
Problem with today is that I have been trying to do this all on the fly while cleaning house, weeding the garden, and running herd on my sons. Simply was trying to do everything and managed to get totally discombobulated. Hope everyone is OK with the confusion.
Since I now have the Art Work Files I want to slow this down and do things right. Could everyone who has gotten the Mod Folder from me please simply email me with their address again? I will then create a Folder with everyone in it so when I mail something it simply goes to EVERYONE instead of me doing it one at a time and then getting massively confused as to who has gotten what.
I'll wait until later this after noon to create the Email Folder. Given 4-5 hours it should be enough for most people to send me their info and then I will send the correct files.
Once again I apologize for the confusion and delay (I sound like Sir Toppham Hatt in Thomas) regarding all this.
Problem with today is that I have been trying to do this all on the fly while cleaning house, weeding the garden, and running herd on my sons. Simply was trying to do everything and managed to get totally discombobulated. Hope everyone is OK with the confusion.
Since I now have the Art Work Files I want to slow this down and do things right. Could everyone who has gotten the Mod Folder from me please simply email me with their address again? I will then create a Folder with everyone in it so when I mail something it simply goes to EVERYONE instead of me doing it one at a time and then getting massively confused as to who has gotten what.
I'll wait until later this after noon to create the Email Folder. Given 4-5 hours it should be enough for most people to send me their info and then I will send the correct files.
Once again I apologize for the confusion and delay (I sound like Sir Toppham Hatt in Thomas) regarding all this.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Art Files
Am working on putting the list together and getting all the Mod Files taken care of. Appreciate everyone's emails and patience!

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
Group List
I've put together a Group Email List with as many people's addresses as possible. An email just went out containing the latest set of files for the Mod (listed at 2b) as well as John Young's aircraft artwork. This SHOULD take care of what everyone needs.
If you did not get this email, please PM me and I'll add your name to the Group List as well as send the files.
If you did not get this email, please PM me and I'll add your name to the Group List as well as send the files.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: Group List
I have been waiting for the latest version of your mod, but you have not posted the files so I can down load them. So I have had to register so I can post my first message/request. Could you post the latest versions of this mod or tell me how I can get my email address added to your list.
Thanks for all the work you have put into this mod.
John
Thanks for all the work you have put into this mod.
John


