USN opponent wanted

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
Truk
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:41 am
Location: Virginia

USN opponent wanted

Post by Truk »

I am new at PBEM and seeking USN player for an extended game....I have good working knowledge of the game.
Truk
User avatar
Raverdave
Posts: 4882
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Melb. Australia

Post by Raverdave »

No worrys...I'll take ya on, just send your first move to drjn@unlimitedinternet.com.au

I can do at least one turn per 24hrs.
Image


Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
SoulBlazer
Posts: 766
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:28 am
Location: Providence RI

Post by SoulBlazer »

If you can handle a second game, count me in also. :)
The US Navy could probaly win a war without coffee, but would prefer not to try -- Samuel Morison
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”