THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Thanks, but I'm not interested in going anywhere near your 'yum'.

In fact, I'm not even interested in any cookies in his possession after that comment. [8|]
Hey-shouldn't you be arming yourself to fend off the rising tide of the CHUDs in New York city? Certainly, the rising water level in your sewer systems will cause them to rise to the surface, no?

Image

Ummmm.....not that I know of.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

I wonder if that is what caused the pitbulls current.....issues.
Dunno.
Image
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Woot! My team won big last night....
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

I wonder if that is what caused the pitbulls current.....issues.
Dunno.

Wasn't asking you.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

I wonder if that is what caused the pitbulls current.....issues.
Dunno.

Wasn't asking you.
[:'(]
Image
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Woot! My team won big last night....

Bingo, bridge?
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

log!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Really logboy? The depths of your depravity are astounding! [X(]

shhh....i don't want the monkeys to hear.....
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

But I did get my UNP.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Woot! My team won big last night....

Bingo, bridge?

Yahtzee
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

But I did get my UNP.
That was an INP if ever I saw one, red mouse. [:'(]
Image
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: log!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Really logboy? The depths of your depravity are astounding! [X(]

shhh....i don't want the monkeys to hear.....

I thought you guys usually fancy gerbils.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Mynok

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Woot! My team won big last night....

Bingo, bridge?

Yahtzee

Ah! Truly the game of kings.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Very dicey.....
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

But I did get my UNP.
That was an INP if ever I saw one, red mouse. [:'(]


Good point.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Mynok


Very dicey.....

<groooooan> [:D]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: log!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo



I thought you guys usually fancy gerbils.

You are confused. "Yum" btw means "mouth" Sheesh...hasn't anyone ever heard Cookie Monster rap to Fred Durst?

Someone's mind is in the gutter.

[:)]
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

No.
Image
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: log!

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus
Sheesh...hasn't anyone ever heard Cookie Monster rap to Fred Durst?

If I know it is rap, why would I listen to it?
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: log!

Post by Nikademus »

because its funny?

User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!

Post by Mynok »


I would be too annoyed by the form to enjoy it.
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”