THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by sprior »

Yep, that one Leo.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Almost time to hit the ON switch on my alarm clock and get back into work mode...[>:]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: sprior

I'll stick to the Highland Park.
Amen to that, brother Simon. Amen.
Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Also, with my return to work, POING! is getting put back in the garage. ZOING!(TM) will be back in the running from tomorrow morning at 6AM.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

My dream sig would be something like that. The PBY on one side and a P-3c on the other, with one of my squadron patches (like VP-92 that flew both birds) in the middle. But I'm deffinately not that talented. [:(]

Neither am I, as you can see...

Image


WOW![&o][&o][&o] I'm definately impressed! Almost perfect! Can I use it? Please?
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: sprior

No pasties, no clotted cream and a sick sprog?


Now that's just sad![:(]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: sprior

I'll stick to the Highland Park.

I'll stick to just about anything else!(Including Highland Park!). [X(]
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

Tithe[:)]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

My dream sig would be something like that. The PBY on one side and a P-3c on the other, with one of my squadron patches (like VP-92 that flew both birds) in the middle. But I'm deffinately not that talented. [:(]

Neither am I, as you can see...

Image


WOW![&o][&o][&o] I'm definately impressed! Almost perfect! Can I use it? Please?

If you want to... It's not very good...
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
ORIGINAL: Terminus




Neither am I, as you can see...

Image


WOW![&o][&o][&o] I'm definately impressed! Almost perfect! Can I use it? Please?

If you want to... It's not very good...

It's better than anything I can do! Thanks!
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

Out of curiousity, what software did you use? I'm going to try and change the tail code (VP-90 was LX, VP-92 was LY). [&:]
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25459
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Zsssssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »

Here's a different look for you. It's a real LY plane, just hard to see.

Image
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by scott64 »

Back from my fantasy football draft. [:)]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by scott64 »

Anyone played SPORE? [X(]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Good night friends [>:][>:][>:]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Had a very enjoyable drive and visit to the US Army Airborne and Special Forces Museum at Fort Bragg today. [8D]

I've lived in NC for 8 years, and I'm finally getting to see some of the good stuff.  [:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Historiker
Posts: 4742
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Deutschland

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Historiker »

The BBM really enjoys Mike's company, as well as he did meeting the martian and Bruce!

It is great to finally be in the land of the free [:)]
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


Sorry I couldn't have joined the contest against the BBM. Next time you visit, I will meet the challenge head on. The martian is a whiskey drinker. Beer is but water. [;)]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
Historiker
Posts: 4742
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Deutschland

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Historiker »

You've called it on you, little green thing! [8D]
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”