Free Setup - Troubles

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

Post Reply
User avatar
G Felzien
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: Canada

Free Setup - Troubles

Post by G Felzien »

I managed to place the two German train units and the OKH unit for Case Yellow on non rail hexs (to move them out of the way) and cannot place them onto the rail hexes desired.

I suppose I should not have been able to place on non rail hexes in the first place.
User avatar
Vic
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 2:17 pm
Contact:

RE: Free Setup - Troubles

Post by Vic »

ORIGINAL: GFelz

I managed to place the two German train units and the OKH unit for Case Yellow on non rail hexs (to move them out of the way) and cannot place them onto the rail hexes desired.

I suppose I should not have been able to place on non rail hexes in the first place.

Mmmhh... good point I did not consider that a player could choose to do that. I will look into it.
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
User avatar
G Felzien
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: Canada

RE: Free Setup - Troubles

Post by G Felzien »

Interesting by products of not being able to return OKH to a rail hex: No rail movement for any German unit as well as restricting the level of supply for units the further away they move from OKH. It presents an interesting challenge. Rather enjoying this latest replay of Case Yellow.[:D]
RakSep18
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

RE: Free Setup - Troubles

Post by RakSep18 »

it seems really good ,

couldn't think one can do this ,

i gonna try it soon ......................[&o]
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”