PBEM Virgin Seeks First Experience

Post here to meet players for PBM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess
Post Reply
joviel
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:39 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

PBEM Virgin Seeks First Experience

Post by joviel »

I've played against the computer enough, time to see how I match up against a fiendish human mind. Scenario 17 looks to be where people start. I'll play either side and can easily manage a turn a day.

Looking forward to it,

Scott Uhrick
scott@joviel.com
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

H.L. Mencken
User avatar
Zakhal
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Post by Zakhal »

Ill take the japs (in sce17)...all the historic stuff on, one day turns and mail you the first turn. Yes?
"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."- unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it."– Edmund Burke
joviel
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:39 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by joviel »

Sounds fine! I'll reread the PBEM rules in the meantime.

Scott
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

H.L. Mencken
joviel
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:39 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

I can handle another game

Post by joviel »

Looks like I have one opponent set up, but I can handle a second if anyone else wants a game.

Scott
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

H.L. Mencken
User avatar
Zakhal
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

Post by Zakhal »

The first turn should be in the mail by now. Its packed with winrar (2.90)
"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."- unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it."– Edmund Burke
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents wanted”