Amoo Question

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Lt.Andy
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2000 10:00 am

Amoo Question

Post by Lt.Andy »

Hi all,
I was wondering if the computer chooses what type of ammo the main gun on a tank fires? If not how do you choose which type of shell to use?


Thanks,
Andy
Lt.Andy
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Lt.Andy »

Doh!!!
I mean "Ammo" question Image


Andy
Pack Rat
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: north central Pennsylvania USA

Post by Pack Rat »

Yes the computer (AI) picks it. It knows to fire antitank rounds at armor and HE rounds at soft targets. When you have control of the shots you can turn on and turn off your units weapons by right clicking on the unit and moving your mouse pointer to the weapon you want off or weapons. Don't forget to turn em back on though. I also think there is a button to do this, but I'm so used to the old way, I'll probably never change. Image

------------------

KISS= Keep It Simple, Stupid
Pack Rat
PR
victorhauser
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon May 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: austin, texas

Post by victorhauser »

Players also have no control over "special" rounds like APCR. The computer will fire these rounds when it thinks the situation calls for it whether a player agrees or not.
VAH
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”