What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by Kwik E Mart »

before he made it more legible, this was my favorite sig...



Image
Attachments
marky.jpg
marky.jpg (16.28 KiB) Viewed 313 times
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
cantona2
Posts: 3749
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Gibraltar

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by cantona2 »

Beware the Silent Service


1966 was a great year for English Football...Eric was born

User avatar
witpqs
Posts: 26376
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Argleton

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget
ORIGINAL: vettim89

That may be true but the winner hands down is......................


Large Slow Target

Thank you so much [:)].

Over the years I have received quite a few PMs requesting the "original pic" [:D].

I have been thinking about a 'gift' to the forum community for my upcoming 10th anniversary on this forum, but since this is considered a family forum, I fear possible consequences...

It could spread via PM or email...
User avatar
LargeSlowTarget
Posts: 5082
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hessen, Germany - now living in France

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

Answering all requests would almost be a second job...

So far I have limited the dissemination of the original pic to only one but truly deserving individual - without him neither WitP nor AE would have seen the light of the day.

My way of saying "Thank you!", I guess. [;)]
User avatar
Grotius
Posts: 5842
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:34 pm
Location: The Imperial Palace.

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by Grotius »

the more obscure, the better.
はい!
Image
User avatar
yoshino
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: Komatsu, Japan

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by yoshino »

I like to see your fanboy sig pics.
Marvelous job!
User avatar
Bliztk
Posts: 777
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:37 am
Location: Electronic City

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by Bliztk »

Couldnt resist making one [:)]
Image
User avatar
Kubel
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:07 am
Location: Canadian mosquito infested swamp

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by Kubel »

Bliztk

Love it [:D][:D]
Don
"Our profession should always be crowned by heroic death in battle" Generalfeldmarschall Fedor von Bock
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by USSAmerica »

Hmmm...
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by USSAmerica »

Good, that did it.  [:)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
jazman
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:03 am
Location: Crush Depth

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by jazman »

Can't complain about the Fanboy sigs, they all add color. I like Torplexed's work, all original work, I've seen it on the Subsim forums; and I like Chickenboy's because it's so quirky.

For crying out loud, don't anyone be a "WitP Giant Leech Fanboy." Please.

BS, MS, PhD, WitP:AE, WitE, WitW
pws1225
Posts: 1166
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Tate's Hell, Florida

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by pws1225 »

ORIGINAL: vettim89

ORIGINAL: Gräfin Zeppelin

I was at first sceptical too for various reasons but then I thought they give this forum a nice touch.

That may be true but the winner hands down is......................



Large Slow Target

second that!
User avatar
Misconduct
Posts: 1851
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:13 am
Location: Cape Canaveral, Florida
Contact:

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by Misconduct »

ORIGINAL: pws1225

ORIGINAL: vettim89

ORIGINAL: Gräfin Zeppelin

I was at first sceptical too for various reasons but then I thought they give this forum a nice touch.

That may be true but the winner hands down is......................



Large Slow Target

second that!

Here Here! Anyone disagrees should go down with their ship!
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7
User avatar
Pascal_slith
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:39 am
Location: In Arizona now!

RE: What is it with these Fanboy Sigs?

Post by Pascal_slith »

ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget

Answering all requests would almost be a second job...

So far I have limited the dissemination of the original pic to only one but truly deserving individual - without him neither WitP nor AE would have seen the light of the day.

My way of saying "Thank you!", I guess. [;)]

Isn't your pic from a Tahitian postcard? Remember, it is a 'Departement' of France. Lots of the lovely ladies in skimpy-wear on postcards at French resort places.... As they are on the beaches... [8D]
So much WitP and so little time to play.... :-(

Image
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”