THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by scott64 »

Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
TOMLABEL
Posts: 4473
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Alabama - ROLL TIDE!!!!!

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by TOMLABEL »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
ORIGINAL: TOMLABEL

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

Tom Label is hoping that you're wrong... though his team just lost their big lead in the Iron Bowl.

Brad - don't ever mention this again! I still can't get to sleep at night.[;)][:D] If you think Saban had steam coming out of his ears during the press conference, you should have seen me the last two days. Just don't get it!!!! But, hey, next year will be better!

JOHN - so glad you are enjoying Alabama!!!

At least you can say that the state of Alabama has (hopefully for Auburn) had two National Champions in consecutive years!!!! Bye, bye Florida!!!![8D]


Awww... Tom, it's hard for this Georgia Bulldog to find himself feeling very sorry for ya! Look at our past few seasons... [:(]


I will, however, agree with the sentiment in your last sentence (not that my team has had any luck over those dadgum Gators!).

OK - didn't know you were a BULLDOG. I feel your pain. I've pulled for GA all season long especially how bad the luck was at the beginning of the season with the suspensions and all. I was really hoping you guys luck against FL - I HATE them so much!

I reallly like your coach as much as I like Saban! I hope he will be there for years to come as he is really, really good!!!
Just give him some time!!!

I would love to see a bama / ga game no matter who wins - that would be classic!!!!

Please forgive my typing as I have a borken hand at the moment but adjusting.
Image
Art by the Rogue-USMC

WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art

"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »


You have a Borker hand? Tough luck! [:'(]

Go Gamecocks! [:D]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: TOMLABEL

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
ORIGINAL: TOMLABEL




Brad - don't ever mention this again! I still can't get to sleep at night.[;)][:D] If you think Saban had steam coming out of his ears during the press conference, you should have seen me the last two days. Just don't get it!!!! But, hey, next year will be better!

JOHN - so glad you are enjoying Alabama!!!

At least you can say that the state of Alabama has (hopefully for Auburn) had two National Champions in consecutive years!!!! Bye, bye Florida!!!![8D]


Awww... Tom, it's hard for this Georgia Bulldog to find himself feeling very sorry for ya! Look at our past few seasons... [:(]


I will, however, agree with the sentiment in your last sentence (not that my team has had any luck over those dadgum Gators!).

OK - didn't know you were a BULLDOG. I feel your pain. I've pulled for GA all season long especially how bad the luck was at the beginning of the season with the suspensions and all. I was really hoping you guys luck against FL - I HATE them so much!

I reallly like your coach as much as I like Saban! I hope he will be there for years to come as he is really, really good!!!
Just give him some time!!!

I would love to see a bama / ga game no matter who wins - that would be classic!!!!

Please forgive my typing as I have a borken hand at the moment but adjusting.

Thanks, Tom. I like Mark Richt too... I'm not one of those idiots looking for the flavor of the month. He has done a superb job in Athens and I believe that he will take us back to the upper level of the conference. That's why the past couple of years have been so painful - not only have I had to watch painful games but have also had to deal with those idiots who think that firing the head coach is the only way to fix things...

I was a student in Athens from 1976-81, so I lived through the season where we lost to both Wake Forest and Virginia (in Sanford Stadium!) as well as the undefeated national championship year. Having been a student on campus during that year allows me to accept whatever comes down the line - I was there for the very best year and enjoy all the memories.

The Tide will be back, of course, and Auburn will not stay on top. Hopefully Florida will not be up there... [;)]
fair winds,
Brad
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bradfordkay »

Mynok, while I love to tease the Gamecock fans about being the most delusional fanbase in the country (every year you hear screams from Columbia "this will be our year" - usually those screams die out before September ends) I have a lot of respect for you guys. How many traditionally mediocre teams can regularly sell out their huge stadium?

Y'all deserve to be in the SEC title game, even if your coach is a jerk...  I think that I'll still pull for Auburn, sorry. [:'(]
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25456
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25456
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Aces8

Hello guys [:)] Are any of you guys gonna pick up War in the East?

I already have... [8D]


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by sprior »

Another work from home day.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25456
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: sprior

Another work from home day.

Snow Simon?


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
gladiatt
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:19 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by gladiatt »

morning guys

managed to reach work despite the 20 inch of snow in town. No salt was laid on the roads, sometimes it was ice on it !! [:@].
Ho well, now it's nice to see [:D].

"Jinglebelljingelbel, nanananan...." [;)]
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25456
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: gladiatt

morning guys

managed to reach work despite the 20 inch of snow in town. No salt was laid on the roads, sometimes it was ice on it !! [:@].
Ho well, now it's nice to see [:D].

"Jinglebelljingelbel, nanananan...." [;)]

That is really much snow Eric!

We have snow / rain mix right now...


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Good morning gents.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by sprior »

The M1 going north and why I'm staying home:



Image
Attachments
m11.jpg
m11.jpg (17.21 KiB) Viewed 157 times
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
comte
Posts: 2394
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: Be'eri, Hadarom, Israel

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by comte »

Ugh driving in the snow sucks I hope we get no snow this year but that's highly unlikely. Even worse is shoveling it [:(]
User avatar
comte
Posts: 2394
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: Be'eri, Hadarom, Israel

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by comte »

Good Morning Guys [:)]
User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by sprior »

Up early?
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
gladiatt
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:19 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by gladiatt »

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: gladiatt

morning guys

managed to reach work despite the 20 inch of snow in town. No salt was laid on the roads, sometimes it was ice on it !! [:@].
Ho well, now it's nice to see [:D].

"Jinglebelljingelbel, nanananan...." [;)]

That is really much snow Eric!

We have snow / rain mix right now...


Leo "Apollo11"

That is INDEED much snow....we are supposed to be used to it [;)].
Should stop snowing this afternoon.
User avatar
gladiatt
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:19 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by gladiatt »

ORIGINAL: sprior

The M1 going north and why I'm staying home:



Image

Yeah, looks like the road in my town [:D]
User avatar
gladiatt
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:19 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by gladiatt »

Already had my first snowball battle with collegues this morning....i loose [;)]
User avatar
gladiatt
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:19 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by gladiatt »

Hey guys, were are you all hidding [&:].

OK don't pretend you have to work [:-]

[;)][:D]
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”