
Leo "Apollo11"
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition



I've got nothing to do except try and kick those **** Allies across the Pacific
ORIGINAL: Dixie
Not too bad down South. Cold, but not overly so. I've got no work to do, I'm looking after Josh so I can't go to the gym, most of the shopping is done, all the Christmas shopping is done and there's nothing on TV. Looks like I've got nothing to do except try and kick those **** Allies across the Pacific [:D] And look after the wee man.
Then maybe plot some more terror raids on the Reich before attempting to link XXX Corps up with the Paras at Arnhem.

ORIGINAL: sprior
Up early?
ORIGINAL: sprior
I've got nothing to do except try and kick those **** Allies across the Pacific
The operative word here being "try".

attempting to link XXX Corps up with the Paras at Arnhem.
ORIGINAL: sprior
Dixie, what price did you pay for it? It looks like a $:£ conversion of 1:1 which tells me it's not really on sale.

ORIGINAL: Terminus
Sun is shining over the winter landscape today, after yesterday's 25 degrees below zero (including wind chill) and continuous snowfall. Tomorrow we'll be getting more powder. Yay![8|]
[;)]ORIGINAL: sprior
The M1 going north and why I'm staying home:
![]()

Driving in the snow ain't half as bad as driving on the ice, mate. [:-]ORIGINAL: Aces8
Ugh driving in the snow sucks I hope we get no snow this year but that's highly unlikely. Even worse is shoveling it [:(]

[8D]ORIGINAL: gladiatt
Already had my first snowball battle with collegues this morning....i loose [;)]

Probably more time for you to spend with your fellow commuters revelling in the season's spirit! [8D]ORIGINAL: Terminus
Sun is shining over the winter landscape today, after yesterday's 25 degrees below zero (including wind chill) and continuous snowfall. Tomorrow we'll be getting more powder. Yay![8|]



