THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Morning guys.  I'm in Washington state (been here all week).  What a dreary place.  I don't know how Nik can survive this. [:(]
My psychic powers tell me it's gray, overcast, cold and raining there?

I was there 3 weeks ago. I think it was the same[:D]

What part of Washington, Mike?
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

UNP, UNP, UNP[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Morning guys.  I'm in Washington state (been here all week).  What a dreary place.  I don't know how Nik can survive this. [:(]

What part, Mike? I've been in and just east of the Cascades in the summer. It was lovely. [:'(]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16736
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

Ft. Lewis, just south of Tacoma.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Morning guys.  I'm in Washington state (been here all week).  What a dreary place.  I don't know how Nik can survive this. [:(]
My psychic powers tell me it's gray, overcast, cold and raining there?

Damn, you must be psychic! How did you do that!?
Watch this for an encore (presses hand to forehead, eyes unfocused, speaks in far-away monotone):

My psychic powers tell me that USSAmerica and AW1 Steve are ordering their forces to run away in our 2x2 PBEM...

[:'(]
Image
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16736
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

The odd time I've been outside during daylight, it's been so foggy you can't see anything.  I'm beginning to wonder if there really are mountains around here. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy



My psychic powers tell me it's gray, overcast, cold and raining there?

Damn, you must be psychic! How did you do that!?
Watch this for an encore (presses hand to forehead, eyes unfocused, speaks in far-away monotone):

My psychic powers tell me that USSAmerica and AW1 Steve are ordering their forces to run away in our 2x2 PBEM...

[:'(]


[X(]

Have you hidden a webcam in my office??? [:D]

EDIT: BTW, I'm not running away, it's a tactical maneuver! [8D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

The odd time I've been outside during daylight, it's been so foggy you can't see anything.  I'm beginning to wonder if there really are mountains around here. [:D]
Yeah, there are. If you wait around long enough, you'll probably get to see one of 'em erupt too!
Image
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16736
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy



My psychic powers tell me it's gray, overcast, cold and raining there?

Damn, you must be psychic! How did you do that!?
Watch this for an encore (presses hand to forehead, eyes unfocused, speaks in far-away monotone):

My psychic powers tell me that USSAmerica and AW1 Steve are ordering their forces to run away in our 2x2 PBEM...

[:'(]

Damn, you're good Chickenboy! [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

HARUMPH!!!
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

The odd time I've been outside during daylight, it's been so foggy you can't see anything.  I'm beginning to wonder if there really are mountains around here. [:D]

We didn't see any...................
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: USS America

HARUMPH!!!

I didn't get a HARUMPH outta that guy![:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy



My psychic powers tell me it's gray, overcast, cold and raining there?

Damn, you must be psychic! How did you do that!?
Watch this for an encore (presses hand to forehead, eyes unfocused, speaks in far-away monotone):

My psychic powers tell me that USSAmerica and AW1 Steve are ordering their forces to run away in our 2x2 PBEM...

[:'(]


Dude! Word![:-]

A couple of corrections: 1) we don't "run away". We withdraw to consolidate and redeploy.
2) As you see from some of our land battles, and some very successul sub attacks, the withdrawal is over.
3) Just because we haven't attacked much , doesn't mean we aren't going to.Mikes had a couple of successful counter attacks. And your attack on Wake isn't anything I'd be particularly proud of. 4 Elderly ladies and a boy scout troop have stopped you cold. [:D]


4) Pay back's a bitch. Payback is coming! [:D][:D][:D]
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

ORIGINAL: USS America

HARUMPH!!!

I didn't get a HARUMPH outta that guy![:D]
No, dadsaflashin' ratsaspattin, I said the Shariff is a ni[GONG]. [:D]
Image
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy



My psychic powers tell me it's gray, overcast, cold and raining there?

Damn, you must be psychic! How did you do that!?
Watch this for an encore (presses hand to forehead, eyes unfocused, speaks in far-away monotone):

My psychic powers tell me that USSAmerica and AW1 Steve are ordering their forces to run away in our 2x2 PBEM...

[:'(]




Oh, and don't count your chickens before they are cooked![:D][:D][:D]
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

ORIGINAL: USS America

HARUMPH!!!

I didn't get a HARUMPH outta that guy![:D]
No, dadsaflashin' ratsaspattin, I said the Shariff is a ni[GONG]. [:D]

Somebody go back to the hideout and get a &^%*load of dimes!
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
4 Elderly ladies and a boy scout troop have stopped you cold. [:D]

Which one are you, Steve? The Boy Scout of the Old Ladies? [:'(] [:D]

4) Pay back's a bitch. Payback is coming! [:D][:D][:D]

Bring it, Yankee Dog! [:D]
Image
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

The odd time I've been outside during daylight, it's been so foggy you can't see anything.  I'm beginning to wonder if there really are mountains around here. [:D]


There's only one. And when it's nice day , locals don't say it. They say "The mountains out". Everybody knows which one![:D]
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli




Damn, you must be psychic! How did you do that!?
Watch this for an encore (presses hand to forehead, eyes unfocused, speaks in far-away monotone):

My psychic powers tell me that USSAmerica and AW1 Steve are ordering their forces to run away in our 2x2 PBEM...

[:'(]


Dude! Word![:-]

<snip>

Yeah, and the word USED to be OPSEC. [:D][:D][:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve
4 Elderly ladies and a boy scout troop have stopped you cold. [:D]

Which one are you, Steve? The Boy Scout of the Old Ladies? [:'(] [:D]

4) Pay back's a bitch. Payback is coming! [:D][:D][:D]

Bring it, Yankee Dog! [:D]

I'm not bringing it, I'm sending it! Just give me a mailing address (like the location of the KB?).[:D]
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”